Saturday, August 3, 2013

Through our Doula's Eyes.

If you are curious, to know the EXACT details of my birth story.. the ones I've forgotten until a few moments ago when, through tear filled eyes, I read my birth story through the eyes of my doula, you can do so on her blog. In the intensity that was my contractions, the exactness of what happened, the exact words.. they kind of become mushed together.. This isn't mushed... This is exact...

I guess I should have put a warning on my entire blog... LOL, but yes.. it's pretty intense.. and if you've gone through this before.. it will probably trigger a reaction.

http://www.livinglovely.org/main/2013/08/birth-of-sophia-marilyn-07-26-2013-trigger-warning-read-with-caution/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, and have a wonderful day!