Monday, August 12, 2013

The Purple Box

When we left the hospital, we were given a purple box.  We carefully placed it in the carseat we had installed for our little girl to come home in, and we both hugged eachother and cried. Today, her box became complete. It doesn't all fit in her box, but It lies open, and I like it that way.

Sophia's Box that holds her Ashes
Her Ashes <3

Her Headband and socks she wore 

The hat they put on her before we bathed her <3

Memory certificate <3


Certificate of Life

Her first shoes, she never wore... but they are forever hers. 

Hat and the Blanket the hospital put Sophia on for pictures

Card that was in a card we recieved... LOVE this <3

Cards, elephant, and her box with a tiny doll my aunt bought for Sophia when I found out she was a gil.. the doll has red hair, and the same sleeping expression Soph had.. it will forever be in her box.






Bracelets we never wore <3

Clip of her Hair <3

Card signed by the nurses <3

I cried when I saw this today.. i didn't know they took all of her measurements <3


 
Poems for both of us that were in the memory box <3 Love that they have butterflies <3



Where her box resides, on my dresser infront of our bed. Soon the box will be an Urn, pink with butterflies on it. The box will then hold her socks and headband and hat... the things she touched. I miss her like crazy every day, but god is good, and he didn't leave me without memories of her, or hope of seeing her again.

Love you, Sophia <3

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing. I tried watching the video but it appears to be private.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, and have a wonderful day!