Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Las Vegas: Resource and Inspiration.


Since Sophia's birth, it's really been in my heart to help mothers, like me, cope with the loss of an infant. I've found an amazing support group on Facebook, and have found it super healing. I've also had a ton of family/friends and strangers email me with contact info of someone they knew that had gone through something similar (HECK YES For community!) Well.. unfortunately.. not everyone HAS a great community. We are military, and have been here 2 year, so we've gotten pretty established.. I can't IMAGINE being at a new base, and having this kind of thing HIT. Being far away from loved ones is hard enough.

In Las Vegas, a momma who lost an infant started an organization. On October 15th, there is a rememberance day, and vigil. You can find out more info in the link, and more resources here!
http://www.jalensgift.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, and have a wonderful day!